Get important information about our focus on independence, with help as it’s needed
Assisted living at Pickersgill includes:
- Transportation to local doctors
- Prompt response to emergencies and sudden illness
- Consultations for social, financial, dietary or medical problems
- Access to an on-duty nurse 24 hours a day
- Arranging appointments for physicians
- Medication administration
- Assistance with bathing or showering
- Daily assistance with grooming and dressing
- Daily tidying and bed-making in the apartment
Freedom, with the assurance of exceptional care
As a testament to their independent spirits, assisted living residents at Pickersgill are rarely in their rooms! Instead, they’re out and about—participating in one of the many community activities or events or dining with friends.
Expert help when it’s needed, at a great value
Each assisted living resident enjoys a private suite that may be decorated to personal taste, plus three chef-prepared meals per day, courteous housekeeping and laundry services, medication administration and help with daily tasks—always by request, and all included in a reasonable monthly fee.